Real Estate Photography Services
The typical turnaround time ranges between 24-48h depending on the complexity of each project.
Real Estate Photo Portfolio
Real Estate Cinematography
Cinematic films that help your listings sell themselves.
Your competitors are using photo slideshows from the 1990’s. Don’t be like them.
Invest in a cinematic walkthrough tour of your next listing.(Each package has a base price and will require a custom quote before production — See Terms below)
For Small Spaces or a Quick Feature
- Perfect for Condos or a Quickly Highlighting the Main Features of a Home
- Short & Sweet at 45-60 Seconds (+/-)
- Mix of Walkthrough & Detail Clips
For Full Coverage of Most Homes Under 4000sq/ft
- A Comprehensive Walkthrough Tour
- Standard Length - Typically 2 mins (+/-)
- Perfect for Showcasing Most Homes
Custom Quote Needed
The Platinum Package: Best Suited for Luxury & Special Properties or Large Estates
- Pre-Production Location Scouting
- Storyboard & Script Assistance
- On Screen Talent/Actors
- Included: Neighbourhood + Lifestyle Clips
- Included: Cinematic "Teaser" Trailer
Standard Cinematography Services
These superior services & features are included in every package.
Title Cards & Branding
On-Screen Address, Features, & Room Descriptions. Agent Branding & Call-to-Action Info. Your choice what you’d like to include. Complimentary with every package.
Premium Licensed Music
We are extremely particular about our music. We hand-select and purchase premium tracks to license for all our films. Say no to corny elevator music!
We know you’ll appreciate the quality. And so will your clients.
Colour, Exposure, & Movement are Important. It sets the pace and the mood for every home. Every film is crafted with care, meticulously edited, & colour graded to ensure every home is shown in it’s best possible light.
Premium À la Carte Cinematography Add-Ons
Add any feature to any package.the “Premium Presentation“ package includes complimentary lifestyle cinematography & teaser trailer.
On-Screen Introduction & Closing Sequence. Complimentary Script Assistance Included.
Premium Lighting & Audio Equipment to Make You Look & Sound Your Best.
Add $65 to Any Video Package.
Invest in a short filmic teaser and treat your listing like a Hollywood movie. Perfect for social media to hype your upcoming listing.
Add $100 For a Cinematic Teaser Trailer
Neighbourhood & Lifestyle
Buyer’s are investing into the lifestyle, not just the home itself.
Increase interest with surrounding cinematography.
Packages are based hourly — Average investment is $75
(*Price Does Not Include Permit Fees, if Applicable)
Bask in the Beauty of Twilight. Golden Hues, Deep Blues, and Softer Light.
Bound to make any home look it’s best.
Starting at $150
Real Estate Walkthrough Film Example
If you have any questions or a project in mind, send a message below!
Have a Project in Mind? Let's Chat!
Real Estate Photo & Film Terms & Additional Information
- Each package is based on generalized criteria and may require a custom quote. As every home is unique, your package (or project) might be subject to additional services, labour, and therefore additional fees. This may be due to: project complexity, square footage, on-screen talent, vehicle or additional equipment rental, secondary living accommodations, acreages & land, or outbuildings. This will be discussed during a complimentary consultation and a transparent quote shall be delivered prior to production.
- Service area coverage includes the Greater Victoria Region. Coverage north of the Malahat or Sooke may be subject to travel expenses billed hourly at $50/h
- Sean Carrie Photo & Films (hereby referred to as “the Company”) retains all rights to the creative material produced for each client – including but not limited to – photography & real estate films. It must be understood and agreed that all creative material produced for the Client is licensed, not sold, and has been granted marketing usage rights associated with the current sale of each property. The duration of licensing of the creative material – including photos and video – will be discussed and agreed upon during the initial consultation & quote. If you need any further information on Canadian Copyright Law, please read this article: CAPIC – Canadian Copyright Law.